Halloween is right around the corner, and that means it’s the season of the Costume Class. If you’re having trouble coming up with something to turn your faithful steed into something new, check out these 10 costumes that are sure to turn heads and bring smiles to the faces of everyone you see.
1. Little Bo Peep and her “sheep”
2. The rocking horse with spoiled child. Don’t forget the lollipop!
3. Every little girl’s fantasy: the unicorn and fairy.
4. Dragon horses. Fire not included.
5. Seeing spots with 101 Dalmations.
6. Elegant ballerinas, with one extra large tutu.
7. The doctor is in. The crutches are a nice touch.
8. Who needs a horse?
9. Bring back the ’50s with poodle skirts
10. Everyone’s favorite reindeer (after Rudolph, of course.)
One thought on “Headed for a costume class? 10 horse Halloween costume ideas”
Thank you for the post, some great ideas here! I’m hoping to go as the headless rider this year to the horses Halloween party our farm holds every year. I wrote a guest post last week for http://www.horsesmad.com (http://www.horsesmad.com/15-awesome-easy-horse-halloween-costumes/) with my personal favorite costume ideas.